OPERATIONS, MAINTENANCE AND MANAGEMENT (OMM) SERVICES
Fluid Resource Management is comprised of five separate divisions of highly-specialized teams of water and wastewater operators and technicians: operations, maintenance, mechanical, controls and compliance. In addition to services provided divisionally, FRM also offers comprehensive Operations, Maintenance and Management (OMM) options for clients looking to contract with one company capable of providing all water and wastewater services necessary to comply with their regulatory agency permits.
Our mission is to protect California's water resources through compliance with discharge permits, developing new and efficient treatment methods, responding rapidly to emergencies, and providing trained, licensed staff to act as stewards of our clients' equipment and facilities.
IS YOUR SYSTEM READY FOR CRUSH?
Fluid Resource Management has nearly two decades of experience helping wineries prepare their process waste systems for crush, including:
- Lift station inspection, maintenance and debris removal
- Inspection and maintenance of pumping systems
- Calibration of sensory equipment (pH adjustment, dissolved oxygen and flowmeters)
- Inspection and maintenance of aerators
- Pond liner repair
- Pond sludge depth measuring and removal
- Pre-crush sampling
- Development of custom sampling and reporting programs
- FRM can periodically inspect your system during crush to ensure compliance